The Runal Verses, Part TwoNauđizThe Runal Verses, Part Two by ~TwaRavenMotifs
Fionn Mac Cumhaill and the Salmon of WisdomI didn't plan on eating the salmon of wisdom. But I did, accidentally. If I had known how easy it was to eat the fish, I'd truly have been more inclined to do it purposefully, and pretend it happened exactly as it had. But I did not. And I did eat it.Fionn Mac Cumhaill and the Salmon of Wisdom by ~neophytegod
Inanna and the MEInanna and the MeInanna and the ME by ~neophytegod
|More Journal Entries|
1) All join applications are automatically accepted, however all submissions must be approved just to make sure they adhere to the rules. Don't worry, we won't decline something because we don't like it, only because it's violating the rules in some way or put into the wrong category.
2) Any art medium is acceptable, any at all. Each medium has its own category in our gallery and we ask that you please submit it to the proper folder. You may not submit to the featured folder, that is reserved for contest/weekly challenge winners. You also may not submit something that is not for the bi-weekly challenge or any other contest into its respective folder. (Folders and what goes where is listed below)
3) ALL Fictional mythology (from fandoms or your own OCs, whatever) MUST go in the fictional section reguardless of the medium.
4) In order for your art to be accepted it must be inspired in some way by any mythology or culture (ex: Greek, Egyptian, Sumerian, Norse...) or ancient religion (no modern religions please, or there is too much drama) Also Anyone who posts art that is offensive to any faith (whether in the art itself or the description) will be removed from the group without warning. We will not judge art on quality because, as artists, we understand different people have different levels of ability. But please, do not submit low effort art. You should be proud of your work and the time you put into it.
5) ALL art submitted must be drawn/made by you - no exceptions. If you use stock for a photomanipulation, as a pose reference, etc - it MUST be credited in the description. The same goes for any other resource image, such as a doll base for a pixel doll.
6) Mature content is allowed, but it must be tasteful. In other words, nudity/gore is fine, but we don't want pornography or a bad horror movie. It must also be properly labeled as mature, if this is not done - the art will not be accepted.
7)You may submit a maximum of 5 pieces of art per day.
Gallery Folder Descriptions
Featured Don't submit here! This is for contest winners only.
Contests and Challenges Submit art for weekly challenges and contests here. This is only for group contests, not official deviantart contests or any other privately hosted contest.
Digital art Any art created digitally goes here (pixel art, CG drawings, photomanipulation, flash, animations...)
Traditional Art Any art created traditionally goes here (painting, sketching, printing, origami...)
Jewelery and Crafts Any handmade jewelery or crafts go here (necklaces, sculptures, decorations...)
Fibers and Textiles Handmade textile art... (crochet, kintting, clothing designs, accessories, wall hangings...)
Literature Anything you have written with mythological/religious references (poetry, short stories, novels...)
PhotographyAny photos of religious icons, buildings, etc. (Things like the pyramids, greek temples, machu pichu...)
Fictional For art inspired by fictional mythology. (Final fantasy summons, YGO Milleunium world characters, The Order of Lorelei... you get the idea, also can be used for your own fictional religion and OCs)
If you unsure of where your art belongs, or have any other questions, don't be afraid to either note or comment or any other admins with your questions.